Saturday, August 14, 2010

Calling All August Recipes...

Hey Girls! Keep those recipes coming! We've got some good ones already! If you haven't submitted August yet, try and send it to me soon!

Also, if you tried a recipe and you liked it, post a comment and let us all know. Just click the post title of the post that you want to comment on and scroll down to the comment box.

If you're passionate about a category for September, add a comment to this post and let me know. I will select one before too long, and if you've got a good one, send your ideas. Remember we will start getting in that Fall mood in September and for most of us, I'm guessing, that changes our cooking a little. At least it changes a little at my house! Usually, my first chili batch of the season makes its long awaited debut! If you've got a good Fall-ish recipe or category feel free to suggest it.

Thanks to those who have submitted! Just think how our recipe boxes are growing! :)

No comments: